Luis Uriarte is a Florida State / New York State Licensed Architect and an Associate/Project Manager with AES Interiors & Associates Incorporated, located in Delray Beach, Florida. He received his Bachelor of Architecture, from the Universidad Ricardo Palma, Lima, Peru, and his Master of Architecture from Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, New York. Over the course of his professional career Mr. Uriarte has planned and designed for National & International Companies in the field of Medical, Financial, Hospitality, Retail, Government, and High End Residential in the United States and Peru.
Luis’s experience includes Project Management providing problem solving and team building skills from conceptual design to post evaluation. Integrating the project architectural elements into unified designs & other disciplines, applying knowledge of architectural design, construction detailing, construction procedures, zoning, and building codes, and building materials.
- Florida State Licensed Architect AR 94107
- New York State Licensed Architect NY 030563
- American Institute of Architects – AIA
- Master of Architecture, Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, New York.
- Bachelor of Architecture, Universidad Ricardo Palma, Lima, Peru.